National Institute Of Open Schooling is caring out a diplomatic course for teacher training, known as DELED. It is a 2-year diploma course which is divided into 4 semesters. The aim of this course is training the teachers, especially for the primary level.
How To Get Admission In NIOS Deled
All candidates who have completed their graduate with 50 or above percentage from a recognized board can apply for it. For filling NIOS D.EL.ED 2020 Application Form you have to go to the official website of NIOS http://dled.nios.ac.in. Now from here you can fill the form and apply for it.
Eligibility criteria for NIOS D.EL.ED
The minimum qualification needed for taking admission in NIOS deled for untrained teachers is 50% or above marks in senior and secondary education. For SC/ST/OBC there is a relaxation of 5%.
Teachers who have scored less than 50% in the examination will need to take admission in it, as it is necessary for them to make their overall percentage of 50.
How to apply for NIOS D.EL.ED (Diploma in Elementary Education 2020)?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of NIOS.
- Then there click on the link for the application of NIOS DELED.
- A window to register on the site will be open, fill all the information, and register on it.
- There you will see the form of DELED asking for some information. Fill all the information fully as asked for example Full Name, Father Name, Documents, Photos, etc.
- Now select the method of paying the fees. Fees can be paid both online and offline, select the right way, and submit the form.
- After submitting the form take a print out of it.
What its mains aim of NIOS Deled?
From the means of Union human resource development, the teachers who had not done teaching course but had taught the students of class 1 to 8 will get 2 years to complete their course. This will be the last chance for those who them.
11 lakh teachers are appointed under the right to education till 2015, who had the time till 2019. The untrained teachers have to get D.EL.ED or D.ELED to become a teacher. The Right of children to FREE and Compulsory Education (Amendment) Bill 2017, a bill was passed by Rajya sabha through voice note to the teachers who had not given NIOS DELED but are teaching the students of class 1 to 8, under Sarva Siksha Abhiyaan they will get 2 more years to get qualified.
NIOS DELED Advantages
- Flexibility of study
- The syllabus is just the same as CBSE
- Exams are not very tough
- Approved by MHRD OF INDIA
- The material they provide is good enough
NIOS DELED Disadvantages
- Unfair checking of exams.
- Very slow services.
- Premium government medical colleges don’t accept it.
- Many private universities don’t recognize it.
- You can get admitted to government colleges but in private colleges, you will struggle.
Deled Needs To NIOS
- For training the untrained teachers the main aim is to put inside them some basic qualities like behavior, understanding, and the way to teach. So that they could improve.
- Duration: The minimum duration of this course is 2 years.
- The medium of Instruction: English/Hindi
Objective of the Programme NIOS DELED
- TO convince the teachers for the right thing and address the diversity given in their contact.
- To empower the teachers so that the status of classrooms can be increased.
- Teachers can improve themselves in a good teaching manner.
- For making teachers aware of the safety rights of students.
DELED programme structure
The basic principles of this program on which the structure is based are composed of some functions. In this, a teacher is expected to perform in an elementary school. And put forward some compliments for the development of the school.
About the NIOS DELED programme
NIOS DELED program is a specially designed package for the untrained teachers, who are teaching in primary/upper schools of different states in our country. This program is developed by the academic department of NIOS which is kept in the initiatives of human resource development under the government of India NCF 2005, RTE 2009, and NCFTF 2010.
NIOS is compulsory for DELED
Parliament has given some relaxation to teachers with at least a teaching experience of 2 years for doing DELED. All untrained teachers, appointed before 10th August 2017 are eligible for NIOS DELED program. DELED course of NIOS has been approved by the National Council of Teacher Education.
NIOS D.EL.ED Admit Card 2020
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) DELED admit cards are published before some time of the examination. The publishing date of admit cards will be there on the official website of NIOS.
- NIOS DELED 2020 admit cards can be easily downloaded from the link given on the official website.
- NIOS DELED admits cards can be downloaded by the candidates using their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Download NIOS DELED Admit Card here.
NIOS Deled Exam Dates 2020-21
NIOS DELED examination date is given below:
NIOS DELED 2020-21 (2nd exam) Dates
|Name of the subject & subject code||Exam Dates|
|Elementary Education in India: A Sociocultural perspective (501)||Last week of September 2020|
|Pedagogic Process in Elementary School (502)||Last week of September 2020|
|Learning languages at Elementary level (503)||Last week of September 2020|
|Learning mathematics at Elementary level (504)||Last week of September 2020|
|Learning Environment Studies at Primary level (505)||Last week of September 2020|
NIOS D.EL.ED 2020-21 Important Dates (3rd Exam)
|Events of Third Exam||Dates|
|Notification will be released on||January 2020|
|Application form available on||February 2020|
|Last date of submission application form||February 2020|
|Last date of submission application fee||To be announced|
|Exam date||June 2020|
NIOS D.EL.ED 2020 Important Dates (4th Exam)
|Learning at Upper Primary Level (science)||16 March 2020||01-30 October 2020|
|Learning at Upper Primary Level (Social Science)||16 March 2020||01-30 October 2020|
|Learning at Elementary Level (Arts, Work and Physical Education)||15 March 2020||01-30 October 2020|
NIOS D.EL.ED Result 2020-21
- NIOS D.EL.ED result is published on the official website of NIOS.
- Candidates can see there result on the official website.
- The result is not been posted on the address of the applicant.
- While viewing the result on the site applicants should download there itself.
- The NIOS DELED merit list 2020 of all candidates who have scored good marks or cut off marks in the exam will be published on the official website of NIOS. After the result has been published candidates can download there result with the help of their admit card number.
NIOS Deled Course Details 2020-21
|Course Code||Course Group & Title||Credit Weightage T-P|
|501||Elementary Education in India, Social Cultural Perspective||3+1=4|
|502||Pedagogic process in Elementary Schools||6+2=8|
|503||Learning Languages at Elementary level||3+1=4|
|504||Learning Mathematics at Elementary level||3+1-4|
|505||Learning EVS at primary level||3+1=4|
|506||Understanding Children in Inclusive Context||6+2=8|
|507||Community and Elementary Education||3+1-4|
|508||Learning Art, Physical and Work Education at Elementary level||3+1-4|
|509||Learning Social Science at Upper Primary level||3+1-4|
NIOS Deled Practical Details
NIOS Deled Top Colleges
|Name of Colleges||City||Annual Fee (Rs.)|
|Sai D.ED. College||Jabalpur||60,000|
|Shri Rawatpur Sarkar Institute||Raipur||56,000|
|Lovely professional University||Jalandhar||50,000|
|Kamla Nehru Institute of Management & Technology||Sultanpur||48,000|
|OPJS College of Management||Churu||46,600|
|Lord Krishna College of Education||Ambala||18,400|
|Punjab College of Education||Pataila||14,500|
|Bhilai Maitre College, Durg||Chattisgarh||10,000|
|City College of Management||Lucknow||24,000|
|Jamia Millia Islamia University||New Delhi||6,800|
|Maulana Azad National University||Hyderabad||4,180|
NIOS D.EL.ED Highlights 2020
|Name of Examination:||NIOS Diploma in Elementary Education in 2020|
|Commonly Known As:||NIOS DELED 2020|
|Conducting Body:||National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Examination Level:||National Level|
|Category:||NIOS-D.EL.ED – Training for the untrained in-service teach|
|Purpose of Exam:||Admissions into NIOS D.EL.ED|
|Application Fee:||Rupees — 250|
|Selection Process:||Entrance Exam|
NIOS Deled Official Address
National Institute of Open Schooling
A-24/25, Institute Area,
Sector – 62
District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201 309